August 29, 2007

Back to School

Last week we got a call that Devon was accepted to a preschool that we had been on a waiting list for. Yeh! I was planning on teaching him at home since the few schools we wanted to send him to had long waiting lists but lucky for us he was accepted the day before the open house. He started this past Monday and is really enjoying it. He goes on Mon. and Wed. from 9-2, not too much, which is good for mom since I love having this little guy around. Devon is doing and learning lots of new things and making some great new friends.

Tyson sure wishes he could go to school like his big brother. Everytime we take or pick up Devon from preschool, Tyson has to take his lunch box with him and carry it in and out. He looks so cute! At the end of Sept. I will be starting a co-op preschool for Tyson with a few other kids and moms from here.


6 comments:

aSHleY said...

He looks so grown up. My mom had us do the same thing on our first day of school each year--we were always holding a sign saying what grade we were starting. I love it.

Kathy said...

Steph, your boys are so big! I can't believe how much they've grown. Devon was a tiny baby when we met! Time flies. how are you liking TX? Your house looks beautiful. How are you feeling? Say hi to Jared for us.
Kathy

Darin and Janelle said...

I can't believe how old Devon looks. They are growing up so fast!

Lofgrens said...

Wow! Preschool already. I wonder if the school realizes what a good decision they made on him! I can hardly believe how big he is now! No more chubby baby cheeks - he is a handsome young man!!!

HILL HESS said...

I've been looking for you! I just found your blogspot link in my old old email! I just started blogging today and wanted to invite you to view our site- but the email I have for you is out of date! We really miss you guys. We heard you were pregnant- is this true? Anyway- here is our link- www.warnhill.blogspot.com
Your home and your kids are beautiful! We love you guys!
love
HILL, Warren, Cass, Cade and LUke

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

I looks like Devon is off Harvard's radar for at least a few more months...that kind of genius doesn't stay hidden for long!