November 02, 2008

Halloween and more!

Here are some pics of Devon and his friends. Stephenie went with his class to a local pumpkin patch.

Devon was Bumblebee (Transformers), Tyson was Spiderman, and Kylie was a cute plump Duck. We had Pizza with all our neighborhood friends and then it was a mad dash from house to house for about 30 minutes before heading over to the trunk-or-treat at the church. I love seeing kids so excited about getting candy (It always reminds us of Seinfeld's stand-up routine about Halloween; "get candy, get candy, get candy" :)


Kylie continues to captivate us with her sweet looks, funny personality, and her new noises.

8 comments:

L said...

It really is amazing to see how excited kids get about candy. One year I handed out Halloween stickers, which I thought were much cooler than candy (and, anyway, different). I heard a LOT of groans from the kiddos. Apparently, they just want their candy! The kids costumes are super cute!

Darin and Janelle said...

I love the duck costume! Kylie looks sooo cute! Darin will love that Devon was Bumblebee. His favorite movie and his favorite Transformer! Love you guys!

Celeste said...

We hope you had a Happy Halloween...we miss you guys on fun times like that!

The Corbridge's said...

Hey Celeste, That is funny you said that because both Stephenie and I brought you guys up on Halloween and how we missed and were thinking of you and your fam :)

Stefani Bellows said...

How fun to have the neighborhood kids all get together. That is a neat idea. All the kids look so cute in their costumes (including you Steph!)

Ha! I love the Seinfeild routine on Halloween too...such a classic!

The Blakley's said...

Thanks for sharing these... one day I will get some pictures up. We just up'd our speed on our computer, so maybe now it won't take all day to upload a pic. Steph you look great!!! You little hot tamale.

The Jeffs Family said...

Your kids are so cute--I love the costumes, especially the duck!

Eric and Sierra said...

I love that chicky costume and just want to squeeze her, I can't believe she is already one and soo big. Jonas was spiderman too, I liked the transformer costume as well.