January 19, 2010

Cute kids!

Zurg's army vs. Buzz's army
I had a hard time getting Kylie to pose for me. She looked so cute!!

Kylie sneaking some chocolate :)
This little girl can hold her own
This was too funny... we found Kylie in the hallway with this gun and helmet on backwards! She didn't seem to notice the difference. :)
Tyson had Career Day at school where the kids got to dress up as something they would like to be when they grow up.. Tyson chose Inventor
The three kids surprised mom by hiding in these boxes.. I really didn't see them there, but eventually Kylie gave them away.
Tyson is so proud of this CTR shield he made at church
Kylie loves to dress-up and seems to put the funniest combinations together.. I think this is definitely her best yet!!
I am so lucky that Tyson loves to clean off the dishes! It is so helpful when I remember to ask him for his help. He is quite the cleaner.. he catches on so quickly to all of the cleaning chores I teach him and he does an awesome job! He's a natural at it!
This is how I found Kylie the other day. She loves to play with her babies, make them food, dress them, change their diapers, etc. She is such a girl and I love it!!! Just don't try and take her baby from her. :)
More cute photos..

10 comments:

Morgan Moore said...

We have that same helmet! So funny. The kids are getting so big and are just as adorable as ever!

Emily Andrus said...

I am loving the new blog design and loving all the cute pics of your kids. It looks like everyone is having fun like always. I love Kylie's dress-ups and Tyson's career day idea.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

love the cute pics with all he great pictures...i love me some kylie! i just want to squeeze her!

Shantel said...

Love the pictures! You have the most handsome little boys and your little Kylie is so beautiful. She looks just like you Steph.

Dani and Chandler said...

FINALLY PICTURES! Youre kids are so funny!

Lofgrens said...

How cute! We miss you guys and your kiddos!!! Kylie is so precious - I love the gun and glasses, as well as the the "best ever" outfit! Looks like something Jada is starting to do. She is all girl,but highly influenced by her brother! We're glad you guys are doing well in Cali!!!

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

when are we going to play with the corbridge family? Call me soon!
Lindsay

Dani and Chandler said...

So I was looking at your past blogging history... looks like you have about 40-something posts/year. That means you'll have quite the catching up to do if you don't get on it soon :-)

Ryan and Emily said...

Oh my goodness! Kylie is like a mini Stephenie. You have such cute kids. So jealous you guys are done with school! Hope you guys are doing well!

Kirsti said...

I haven't been to your blog in so long. Your kids are getting so big, especially Kylie! We sure miss you guys! I've got you added to my list, so I'll be back soon. Hope you are doing well!