September 02, 2010

Disneyland

In February we were able to take a trip to Disneyland to celebrate the boys birthdays! It was so much fun! We've sure missed this place!!
One of the mornings we went to the Monsters Inc. ride just before it opened. Every morning they have a scream off and award the loudest screamer the "Screamer of the Day" award. Devon was the lucky screamer and we all got to avoid the lines and walk right on to the ride whenever we wanted that day. It was pretty cool.
Love these faces! :)
Kylie was being really shy, but she was SO excited to meet the princesses.
Jedi Training Academy- Ty was the first and the smallest to be picked. He was also the first one to fight Darth Vader. I was very proud of his bravery. :) Both boys did great and had lots of fun.
Gotta love the parades.

3 comments:

HILL HESS said...

I have Disney fever big time! What a fun trip!

Jacy said...

SO fun! We miss Disneyland so much!! I have two huge Buzz Lightyear fans, too, and seeing the Astro Blasters makes me especially nostalgic!

Dani and Chandler said...

Wow that looks soooo much fun! I'm so excited to take my kids on fun trips. I remember the last time I went to Disneyland was when you drove with us... that was a LONG time ago!