July 20, 2007

Congratulations Jared!

Jared is done with Dental School! Yea! I am so proud of you Jared! Here are some pictures from our last few days in Los Angeles. This was at the begining of June, it's just taken me awhile to get these pictures posted. These top two pictures are from the dental school graduation dinner a few days before graduation.

My cute boys playing around while we're packing up.

Jared receiving his DDS degree.

Jared and his parents who came from Sparks, NV to help us move and join us for graduation. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Jared and his Grandpa Howton who came from Bellevue, WA to join us at graduation. Thanks Grandpa!


Graduation was held in this beautiful building just behind Jared.

4 comments:

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

Congrats Jared! Way to set the bar so high for the rest of us

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

HI Jared and Family. I hope I am not intruding. Just wanted to let Jared know that it was great to see him at GORP. I wasn't sure if I would be able to leave you a message but apprently my google calendar account will work! Hope all is well!