December 15, 2007

1st Annual Dirty Stache and Eggnog Bonanza



We had our stache party the other night (Thanks Henriods! It's spreading across the country now). We had a great showing. There were over 30 people and about 12 hairy upper lips. In an effort to not exclude the women, they were invited to grow out their unibrows. The outfits were hilarious and the white elephant exchange fun. Unfortunately, I only have a picture with all the first year residents but when I get some more pics I will put them up. It was a huge success and tons of fun. We are excited for the next party in Utah, although Steph made me shave off the stache so I probably won't have much to be proud of :)

2 comments:

aSHleY said...

Those sweaters are unmatched. Is Jared sporting a ladies sweater? Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

Where are you friend? We loved seeing you at Christmas. Can't wait to hear and see some news and photos. miss you!