February 03, 2008


My sweet and beautiful mom.

Tyson and Devon with their cousins Jonas and Malakai.

Jared's brother Eric and his wife Sierra.

My niece Dani, my sister Allison, my mom, me, my niece Kelly and my sister Lynette.

Henriod mustache party in Salt Lake.

Sorry we have been gone so long. It's sad we are just now posting some pictures from Christmas. We had a fun trip to Utah with Stephenie's family, Jared's brother, and seeing many of our wonderful friends. January has been somewhat uneventful but February looks to be busy and fun with the boys birthdays, Valentine's, and a few business trips. We will try to keep you updated as it goes along.

5 comments:

Lofgrens said...

How fun! Kylie, Tyson and Devon are all so cute. I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. I miss not being able to bring Devon cookies! Hope the boys have good birthdays and that you two are doing well. We miss you!

Morgan Moore said...

Glad you are back : ) We missed you! Loved all the photo's! Happy New Year!

the youngs said...

What adorable children and the guys in mustaches aren't bad to look at either!! :)

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

We have missed your posts. Glad to hear all is well! Tanner was really upset with me once he remembered that I told him we were going to see Devon over Christmas. He asked me if we could stop at his house on our way to Florida. Since it looks like we may be driving (crazy, I know)I told him we'd see. Love you guys!

Darin and Janelle said...

Yeah for more pic! I can't tell who Kylie looks like. She sure is cute, just like the boys. We miss you guys so much! Love Ya!