July 12, 2009

Girls are so much fun!

I caught Kylie trying to put a diaper on her teddy- it was the cutest thing! :)


Then the next day I caught Kylie putting her teddy and bunny in her chair at the table. She put her bib on them and put her princess spoon on the table to feed them. Girls are definitely born with these motherly instints.. my boys never did anything like this! :)


I keep reminding the boys that they need to empty the pool after they are done swimming or this is what will happen.. every time!

3 comments:

Stefani Bellows said...

What a riot! Great pics of all her expressions.

Bill and Virginia said...

These pictures are hilarious. I love them all. Keep up with all this through the years. I wish that I had done more. Oh, boy.....regrets.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

someone is ready to be a big sister...