May 21, 2007

It's a Girl!

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our third and we just found out this past week that it's a girl! We are all thrilled. Ever since we told Devon that mommy was pregnant he kept telling us that it was a girl. We would tell him that we weren't sure yet, that it could be a boy, but he would say so confidently, "I know it's a girl, it's not a boy". When I told the boys that we found out it was a girl Devon said, "I told you". This is actually an ultrasound photo from earlier on in the pregnancy, I just couldn't figure out how to scan a more recent photo. My due date is Oct. 23rd.

Now you know why we haven't updated our blog since mid-February. That's when I started to get real sick and everything was put on hold. Things are much better now and I can't wait to have another girl in the house to even out the current 3-1 count! We've updated our blog with some photos that were taken since mid-February, so make sure you see the rest of our posts from today to catch up.

12 comments:

elizabeth said...

Congratulations. I knew you were pregnant but have been excited to know what you are having. Yeah for a girl. I am so excited for you Stephenie.

The Thomases said...

Yeah! A girl!! I am so excited for you guys! We sure are going to miss you when you leave. But I am so happy that you guys are going to be living in an actual house - with a washer and dryer! I'm so jealous.

Lofgrens said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! We were wondering where you guys have been, but understand all you're going through trying to finish up there at UCLA, and then to be pregnant too. We are so excited for you!

Kristine said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting for your family! Girls rule :)

aSHleY said...

YEAH! A girl. We are so excited for you. We suspected a few months ago in class when Devon told us his mom was going to be sick for 10 months but we didn't want to say anything until it was out in the open. We are so happy for you guys. Hopefully we will be able to come visit so we can meet this cute little girl.

Juli Chan said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you; girls are great.
Juli

Taylor said...

yeah! we're excited the 1st trimester is over for you, Stephenie. Great pics, thanks for updating the blog...

The Harry Herald said...

Yeah! Congrats! I'm so glad for you and especially that you're feeling better! I know those first few months are so hard for you. Yeah for girls! They're a blast! Let us know when you move.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Yea!!!!!!

the youngs said...

YEAH!! I think she will be adorable.

Alan said...

We are so happy for you guys!! Keep us posted on your move- I had a great OB in Texas!

A | E said...

conratulations!