May 25, 2007

which austen heroine are you?

I too took the Jane Austen character quiz and I am Elizabeth Bennet. I don't know how that happened, I am seriously nothing like her description below ("tremendously attractive" Ha Ha), except maybe for the part that says, "you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed." :) But I am happy that I got Elizabeth Bennet since Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie and Elizabeth Bennet is my favorite character. Take the quiz to see who you are!
I am Elizabeth Bennet!
Take the Quiz here!

:: L I Z Z Y ::
You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

3 comments:

The Thomases said...

So I just took the quiz and I ended up being Elizabeth Bennett too! I don't think I sound like her. Maybe it's just the default character.

The Corbridge's said...

My friend got Elinor Dashwood, but maybe Elizabeth was the default character for the past few days? Who knows!

Darin and Janelle said...

I am Lizzy as well. I don't think I am quite like her, bu you never know.